This premium UK made 5 litre hand sanitiser gel is proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria fast and effectively.
Tested to British standards EN1276, EN1500, EN14476, EN13624, EN1650 & EN13727, its non-perfumed gel consistency means it’s quick drying. Furthermore, the nourishing formula helps keep hands moisturised, unlike other drying hand sanitisers.
Lakeland Cosmetics’ trusted brand of hand sanitiser gel includes 70% alcohol content (which is 10% more than the required amount needed to kill bacteria and viruses). As a result, hands are coated in a protective layer of antibacterial gel which is kind to skin and suitable for frequent use.
There isn’t a more effective way of keeping hands bacteria-free when on the move.
Suitable for healthcare providers or any institution or individual wanting to buy bulk quantities of 5-litre hand sanitiser gel. Ideal for refilling hand sanitiser dispensers and refilling your own bottles.
Application of 5 litre Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Apply a small amount to the palm of hands and rub well, paying particular attention to fingernails and the areas between the fingers.
- No need to wipe or wash. Allow hands to air dry.
Important – the use of towels or paper tissues is not recommended as it may lead to recontamination. Avoid application to dry, cracked or cut skin.
This product is formulated from cosmetic grade ingredients and should be applied directly to the skin. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
If you experience any allergic reactions, discontinue use of the product immediately and seek medical advice.
- 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Proven to kill enveloped viruses & kills 99.999% of germs and bacteria
- Quick Drying, No Water Required
- Tested to British standards EN1276, EN1500, EN14476, EN13624, EN1650 & EN13727
- Made In England
- Complete With Nourishing Moisturiser – Kind to Skin
- 5 Litre Hand Sanitiser Gel
Ethanol / Alcohol Denat (70% v/v), Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Hydrogen Peroxide.