Here at Lakeland Cosmetics, it’s a family affair.
It’s our mission to create cruelty free, high quality cosmetics for each and every member of the household. Our brands include UV make-up and glitter gels for the party animal of the family, shower gel designed with men in mind and – we couldn’t forget man’s best friend – the Bugalugs pet grooming range for the family dog.
Based on the edge of the Lake District UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lakeland Cosmetics has been producing high quality cosmetic brands since it was established by Lee Dobinson in 2008.
With a vast range of cosmetics that vary from everyday vegan makeup to face paint and pet grooming products, the family-run business has gone from strength to strength after seeing production quadrupled in the last five years. Today, following a further surge in demand, it has established itself among the leading manufacturers of the cosmetic industry, catering to large export markets and stockists such as Boots, Superdrug, ASOS, B&M and Rossmann.
All products are made in our West Cumbrian factory, with water sourced directly from the Lake District and other ingredients from within the UK.
Since the launch of the brand over a decade ago, it’s founding principles have remained at the heart of the company. We never test on animals and when we can, ensure all our formulas are vegan. We are wholly committed to providing effective and high-quality cosmetics and use our scientific knowledge to continuously develop our ranges to be the best they can be.
Our Core Values
- We believe that cruelty free products are the only way forward
- We make quality products from quality ingredients
- We are a family business and we understand the importance of family to those we serve
- Our products are safe and we strive for environmental sustainability
- We are open and transparent; you will always know exactly what’s in our products
- All our products are manufactured on the edge of the English Lake District